Comments: Marni Millin
Ok food has pool no fridge and cheap wifi reception is poor even with globe pocket but has noisy nightclub nextdoor. 3.30am mon we checked out as the booming was to much in the end. aircon only just enough .don't take white towels as cleaners took ours and then our niece put lipstick stain and they wanted 500 php for clean so I said you already have one of our towels I can buy a new one for that price of lipstick stained one just walked out with 2 days still left will never return. I don't know why Cebu City allow nightclub so close to hotelclieford corsit
The breakfast for 200 pesos with coffee is much affordable. The staffs were accomodating and friendly. SAKURA HANA
My favorite place to relax have sauna and massage. Staff are friendly too specially Melis of the frontdesk.Laurenz
I enjoyed my stay at the Holiday Spa Hotel. Really good place for the price with a very well equiped Gym and a 20m Pool. Around the Gym is a running track. The Staff was friendly and the breakfast for 200pesos was just fine. Noting special though. They have a bar which closes quite soon.rei remolador
I like the place. They have good facilities with reasonable price.Bernd Hinz
Very cheap and quiet hotel, but located a bit outside
1) Quiet location, but the rides to dinner or to the city center by taxi cost 80-150 peso (which waiting at the hotel entrance).
2) Breakfast buffet (200 pesos) was for me as a European non-tasty, but the lunch menu had a good tasteful selection. Disappointing is the very high price of coffee by 66 peso!
3) Bed could be a bit more comfortable and longer (too short for me with 176cm). 50 pesos for 1 hour Internet and the somewhat too weak pressure in the shower (me it was cold in the shower!) must be named as an error.
4) The aircon works very well in our big room.
5) A nice clean pool with a depth from around 1,40 metre.
Okay, they were always friendly and very helpful, but after staying there 9 days we got only a simple Goodbye at the end, they not ask how it was or something else and this was a big disappointment!!Gian Condesa
Nice service😁John Dionio
Great place to stay very accommodating staff